How To Use Roku TV Without Remote And Wi-Fi: Don’t get panic because it is a very easy process what you require is just having an Android device and a great quality of internet connection in order to connect to Wi-Fi without using remote.
How To Use Roku TV Without Remote And Wi-Fi?
Let’s get started How to use Roku tv without remote and wifi with using mobile hotspot.
- First of all, you need to open the lock of your phone and you have to navigate to settings.
- Then you need to select the Mobile hotspot option.
- Thereafter you have to choose the setup Mobile hotspot.
- Then you need to press OK. When you able to see the warning for mobile data usage there you have to add the network Wi-Fi name and you need to choose the security mode as wpa2 PSK.
- Then you need to save the mobile hotspot which you have just created and need to activate the same.
- Then hit the Google Play Store and you need to download Roku app on your phone.
- Once you are done downloading, you need to open and install the application.
- Thereafter you need to press the remote icon from the screen which will be available at the bottom.
- Then you need to display the next screen on the remote and it will be similar just to the hardware remote.
- Then you need to use the key which is available on the remote in order to connect the Wi-Fi.
- Then you need to go to the settings menu and you have to find your wireless network where you have to enter the password security code and then the device will be connected to the internet through Roku without using the remote.
How to connect TCL Roku TV to the Wi-Fi & How To Use Roku TV Without Remote And Wi-Fi.
Below we have mentioned the steps which are very easy to connect TCL Roku TV to the internet. You just need to show that you have the required product.
- First, you need to press the home button.
- Then you need to go to the cell settings then you have to open and network option followed by wireless options with the help of the right Arrow.
- Then you need to scan the available networks.
- Thereafter once the LAN network list is displayed you need to scroll downwards and you need to go select a wireless network.
- Then after you have to enter your security pin and you need to take on connect option.
- The final step and you are good to go. You are done connecting TCL Roku TV to the internet.
How you can connect to Roku streaming stick to Wi-Fi without a remote.
The whole problem just looks confusing, but trust me it’s not. Here we have mentioned very easy steps through which the task will be done effortlessly.
It is very easy to connect a Roku streaming stick to Wi-Fi without using a remote but using a mobile hotspot.
- From the initial step, you have to make sure that you have two mobile phones in hand which has the Roku app installed.
- Then after you need to select the grid shape icon from your phone to launch the mobile settings screen.
- Then you need to touch on the mobile hotspot option.
- Then you have to go to Roku stick, you need to connect to Wi-Fi without a remote by opening the hotspot menu from the mobile hotspot option.
- Then you need to click on ok and you need to enter the SSID security through the other Wi-Fi network information in which is saved on your device.
- When you need to make sure that you have settings with a mobile hotspot.
- Then you have to connect your second mobile phone to the mobile hotspot and you need to launch the required on the same phone.
- Then you need to scroll down to the bottom screen and tap on the remote content on your device and you need to launch the network window.
- Thereafter launching the network window you need to go to the settings and you need to measure the new Wi-Fi and turn off the mobile hotspot from the phone and connect to the network which uses.
Also Check, Hulu.com/activate Activation Code
How to connect Roku to any wireless device & How To Use Roku TV Without Remote And Wi-Fi.
In order to get started with the Roku streaming content, you need to make sure that your Roku device is linked to the internet.
So that you can make Roku device as a bridge with Internet and you can use wireless or Ethernet network. But you need to note the name down of your network and its security password and then follow the below steps.
- What you have to do if you need to connect your Roku for the first time at work and on-screen.
- You have to choose connection mode and then select the wireless option.
- Thereafter using your Roku device, will check the nearby wireless network automatically and you will be able to display the wireless network available list on the screen.
- Then you have to choose and access it.
- Thereafter in case if the network of your name is not present then you need to select the scan option in order to view the network list.
- After you have confirmed your Ruko device with a link to the network and you need to type WEP and WPA3.
- Then you have to type on the connect button.
- Once the device is connected to the network then you will be able to see all the updates that you have to carry out updating the procedure and to wait till the end.
- Then you need to link your device.
- Go to the wireless network first.
- If you wish to make a bridge your Roku device to any wireless network then you need to take the home button then select a setting option and select the network that you need to take on the setup connection button where you will be able to see the wireless option.
- We need to continue to that in a minute to find the network of the Roku device.
- Then you need to enter the key and you have to wait for the device to connect network.
What to do if you are facing a broken Wi-Fi issue.
- Search Wi-Fi issue occurs when there is not a proper connection between your device and your home network.
- So you need to check the power cord that they are connected properly or not.
- Then you need to see the error message and you have to follow the below procedures in order to solve the issue.
- Very first you need to power on your device and you need to connect your code to the wall outlet.
- Then you have to choose the Roku device on a computer and make sure they both are connected to the same network.
- Then you need to trace the error code and share and read the problem correctly and try to solve it accordingly.
- I the error is due to the wireless network then there are chances that it appears due to the network issue. But you have to make sure that wireless network name is correct and you have provided the right password.
- Now you need to allow your router to access the internet.
- Then you need to place your Roku device near the router so that it can enhance the signal and if you want to check the connection status go to the settings menu from the local device.
- Then you have to follow a select network.
- Check connection where you will be able to check the connection status and also you can able to measure the speed.
- Then the issue is continued and you have to restart your device.
- Also, you can unplug the power cable and you can get back in you have to after doing so. You need to wait for few minutes once the device is completely started.
If still after following such steps, your issue is not solved completely, then you need to contact the technical support team to get it done. As with might possible that Roku device has an Ethernet port which you choose to connect to your router and device using Ethernet cable so if you are not able to connect to the router then you need to restart the router.