Ok Google Stop: Here below are the things which you need to know about silencing in Google’s tools.
Let’s get started with how you can OK Google stop on your Android voice search.
We must say Google voice search is a great feature to Al assistant found which is most in Android-powered smartphones which allow you to carry your device with internet searches, all contacts, set an alarm, take photos, create an event, calendar and whatnot.
Mostly every other person wants to use this voice control feature due to their own reasons but nobody has an idea of liking their smartphone listening to them.
While it is difficult for the one who doesn’t know how to speak English well or so that they don’t find this feature a benefit one. So they just want to keep it off.
Whatever the reason may be here but here we have brought you simple and very easy steps following which you will be easily able to OK Google stop from your Android phone.
We are sure this process is going to be very simple and easy and also this will not take you much time. It will just happen in a few seconds.
Let’s get started with the steps of Ok Google Stop.
- Very first you need to visit Settings.
- There you will able to see a General.
- There you have to tab and then under general, you will find personal.
- Then find language and input.
- Thereafter you will be able to find Google voice typing
- Where you have to tap on the setting icon button
- Then you have to tap on Ok Google detection.
- Thereafter from the Google app option, you will be able to move the slider to the left and hence you are good to go.
- By following the above-mentioned steps you have successfully OK Google stop.
If you are not able to find the settings as we have mentioned in the steps then there is also another way through which you will be able to do so.
So what you can do is:
- Open the Google app
- In there on the left top corner, you will be able to touch the menu icon
- Simply tap on the settings
- Then after voice and OK Google detection.
- From there you can choose whenever you want to listen to your phone when you say Ok Google and that is all.